Supporting you and your business
Sherrards’ franchise practice comprises experienced lawyers who are well-known for the work they do in the sector. We are BFA affiliated and our clients are often household names in the UK and internationally.
We act for brand names such as Chips Away, Headmasters Hair, Winkworths, SNOG Frozen Yogurt, Esquires Coffee Houses, among many others.
Our services range from stand-alone franchise agreements, master franchise agreements, pilot schemes, development, area development, intellectual property and brand protection, to commercial property, litigation and dispute resolution.
We are affiliated with the British Franchise Association and often undertake seminars for their members.
Meet your Franchising team
Director of the St Albans Chamber of Commerce Head of Corporate & Commercial St Albans Head of Corporate & Commercial London Head of Commercial Property German desk
- Meet the whole team
- Advising on the suitability of business formats
- IP audits, brand protection and the development of business systems
- Drafting master, regional and developer agreements
- Reviewing agreements for potential franchisees
- Advising on the development of EU and international franchise structures
- Assisting with negotiations and pre–contractual discussions
- Negotiating master franchise and developer agreements
- Dispute resolution management
- Sales and acquisitions
- Employment law advice
- Commercial property advice
If the proof in the pudding is the eating, here are some puddings that we’ve previously eaten