Leave the hurdle jumping to us; that’s our global mobility speciality
Seeking talent worldwide is entirely logical in this globally connected world but bringing those skilled people into the UK can still be complicated. Whether your potential new employees are currently in the EU or further away around the world, we can help with advice on sponsoring, obtaining work visas and more.
We will use our business immigration experience to smooth the journey for you and your new people.
If you are not currently based in the UK but are looking to establish your business here, we can advise on all aspects of bringing your team with you.
We are here to answer any questions you may have on corporate immigration routes into the UK for either the business or the individual. You may benefit from:
- speaking to our Corporate team to assist you in registering a start-up or new legal entity at Companies House
- advice from our Property department about securing new premises and business leases
- Our Employment team in relation to drafting employment contracts or other contractual documentation.
Meet your Immigration team
Easing your progress
Our immigration services for UK-based and incoming businesses also include:
- Right to work checks
- Updating the Home Office about changes to your organisation or employees
- Representative of an Overseas Business visas (sole representatives)
- Skilled worker and intra company transfer visas
- Start-up/ innovator visas
It’s likely that bringing employees into the UK is only part of your business expansion plans. To help you further, we are part of the Alliott Global Alliance, an international association of accounting firms and law firms. This gives you access to a high standard of complementary professional services that can ease your business progress worldwide.
If you’re looking for pearls of wisdom, you may find these of value