We want to give you the best possible service. However, if at any time you become unhappy or concerned about the service we have provided, then you should inform us immediately, so that we can do our best to resolve the problem.

In the first instance, it may helpful to contact the person who is working on your case to discuss your concerns and we will do our best to resolve any issues at this stage. If you would prefer to make a formal complaint, then you can read our full complaints procedure here. Making a complaint will not affect how we handle your case.

The Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) can help if you are concerned about our conduct. You can raise your concerns with the SRA via their website www.sra.org.uk.

If we cannot resolve your complaint, the Legal Ombudsman may be able to assist you. They will look at your complaint independently and it will not affect how we handle your case. Full details for the Legal Ombudsman’s service are set out in our complaints policy.

Click here for additional complaint handing information.