Banking & Finance:
Sherrards solicitors acts for domestic and international retail and investment banks, as well as financial institutions of all kinds, including trust companies. Our team includes lawyers who have worked for leading banks, and have spent much of their careers in the banking and finance sector.
Our affiliation with The Alliott Group, an international alliance of accountants and lawyers, means we are well connected to ensure the best outcome for you.
We also regularly advise borrowers and lenders.
- Insolvency and restructuring
- Professional negligence claims relating to financial transactions
- Fraud prevention
- Bribery Act 2010 advisory and related work
- Asset-based lending
- Secured and real-estate lending
- Derivatives and structured finance
- Asset debt recovery
- Third-party claims and matters concerning customer accounts