Brexit: How we can help you

Brexit: How we can help you.

Whether you are a business owner, manager or private individual, Brexit will have an impact on you. What can you do to plan ahead with the changes coming our way?

Sherrards Solicitors are here to help you navigate the legal and practical implications of Brexit and provide legal advice and strategies on how to work with our European friends going forward.

Our services for business include:

  • Preparing for Brexit as a business whether you are located in the UK or in Europe
  • Relocation and group re-organisation
  • Human resources
  • Investment in the UK and the EU
  • Managing your intellectual property rights in the UK and in Europe
  • Managing data across jurisdiction
  • Dealing with cross border insolvency
  • Dealing with litigation going forward.

Our services for individuals include:

  • Immigration
  • Assisting with wills in the UK and in Europe.
  • Relocation, dismissal and redundancies
  • Assisting with the purchase of properties in the UK and in France

We also work closely with taxation specialists to provide you with a 360 approach to the issues relating to Brexit.

You or your business do not have to deal with Brexit alone.  Please contact us for an initial 30 minutes consultation, free of charge.

Read our latest articles relating to Brexit:

Useful links to official websites:

Governmental guidance

Operating in the EU

I import goods from the EU to the UK. How can I continue this activity post-Brexit?

I am a UK-based company exporting to the EU. How can I continue this activity post-Brexit?

  • Get your business ready to export from the UK to the EU after Brexit: English
  • Exporting after Brexit if there’s no deal – country by country: English

How will intellectual property rights be affected between the UK and France in the event of a no-deal?

  • IP and Brexit: the facts and advice: In English  – and in French

How will Brexit affect the workforce in my UK-based company?

EU Citizens living in the UK

How do I obtain settled status in the UK?

Helpful websites in English

Helpful websites in French