Beautifully straightforward advice
(You can take that to the bank)
Sherrards act for domestic and international retail and investment banks, as well as financial institutions of all kinds, including trust companies. Our team includes lawyers who have worked for leading banks, and have spent much of their careers in the banking and finance sector.
Our affiliation with Alliott Global Alliance, an international alliance of accountants and lawyers, means we are well connected to ensure the best outcome for you.
We also regularly advise borrowers and lenders.
We can help you with:
- Insolvency and restructuring
- Professional negligence claims relating to financial transactions
- Fraud prevention
- Bribery Act 2010 advisory and related work
- Asset-based lending
- Secured and real-estate lending
- Derivatives and structured finance
- Asset debt recovery
- Third-party claims and matters concerning customer accounts
If the proof in the pudding is the eating, here are some puddings that we’ve previously eaten