Media and entertainment:
We help companies and individuals within creative industries including media and entertainment, to deal with all aspects of their legal and business affairs.
Whether acting for household names in the music industry, top UK festivals or up-and-coming artists looking for their first deal, we have the breadth of knowledge required to advise and guide parties through all aspects of the legal process.
- Negotiating distribution agreements for exploitation of physical and non-physical format products
- Acting for a number of live event companies and festivals in the music space including negotiating venue agreements, terms for live appearances, security arrangements, concession agreements and live streaming agreements from award-winning festivals around the UK
- Structuring and executing sponsorship and brand tie-up arrangements for live events and conferences in the music space both nationally and internationally
- Acting for labels and artists in negotiating the terms of agreements for the exploitation of their music including via digital media
- Negotiating publishing agreements for the exploitation of musical works
- Drafting and advising on the terms of management agreements in the media and entertainment industries
- Acting for both music supervision companies and artists in negotiating terms for the use of music in film and television