News & Views

Permitted development planning

The Town and Country Planning (Permitted Development) Advertisement and Compensation Amendments (England) Regulations 2019 has made a temporary right now permanent, so that an enlargement of a dwelling house up to 8 metres (in the case of a detached dwelling house) or by 6 metres (in the case of any other dwelling house) is permitted.

Related Content