Jack joined Sherrards in 2020 as a corporate commercial solicitor.
He specialises in a range of corporate, commercial and intellectual property matters.
Jack has developed a broad range of commercial contract expertise developed across in-house and private practice. In the course of advising business clients, Jack has worked on matters involving IP, technology and data protection. Jack has developed a corporate practice by advising on cross border M&A transactions, shareholder and partnership agreements, articles of association and the issue and allotment of shares.
Examples of Jack’s work include:
• advising on both domestic and international M&A transactions;
• drafting an international software licensing agreement;
• drafting software and platform service agreements for a software company;
• drafting articles of association and standard terms and conditions for the UK entity of an international company;
• advising on sports management contracts involving former world champion athletes;
• providing general GDPR and data protection advice for a technology start-up;
• assisting with the review of a sponsorship agreement for a premier league football club;
• advising on and filing trade mark applications and oppositions.
Prior to joining Sherrards, Jack worked at another leading Hertfordshire firm, a boutique West-End firm and in-house at a global technology and engineering company.